1. Collect your material. Once your test process is done and you are satisfied with the results, you can start to make the final version of your game. Make a list of what the final game you need.
Board Games usually range from boards, or binder boards. This gives a professional feel to your game.
You can use your old game board as a base if you do not want to buy a new one.
- Use cardstock to use as a canvas from your board.
- Cut the card or buy a pack of empty cards from the hobby shop.
- Press the circle out of cardstock to use as token or counter.
2. Illustrate your Android Games Cheat board. Your board is the center of your Board Game, so you are free to create with design. Make sure the path or play area is clear and all the instructions on the board are easy to read.
There is no limit to the items you use to design the board. Anything you can use. Make your board design as attractive as possible so as to capture the attention of the players.
3. Make a Android Games Cheat plate. You can draw on paper and paste it into thick material like cardstock. If you are making a game for family or friends, you can even use player photos. If you want to spend a little money, you can use the professional help to create this section.
To make your plate stand up, cut your cardstock a little so that it can create a 3D triangle fold (like a photo frame retention), then stick it behind your slab. Another way to make your slab stand is to stick the foam under your slab.
4. Make additional materials. If your game involves the use of dice, you can use your old dice, or can also make it yourself. To do this you need pins, round pieces of cardstock, cardboard arrows, and markers. Paste the pin through the arrow and the cardboard slab and draw the result.
5. Try looking at 3D prints. If you really want your game interesting, try the 3D print slab. You need to submit a 3D model to the company that created this, but the result will look like a custom slab of the game in the store.
Another Tips you can visit cheatswiki.com